1. From 8 April up to 25 April, 2012, we will have a pre-qualification vote period.
2. There are 62 bands registered at GBOB.com. 15 bands will be selected from this group to move on to the National Final, which will take place in Brussels on May (details to be announced later this month).
3. How will the 15 bands be selected? 10 of them will be selected according to the number of SMS votes they recieve. And the other 5 will be chosen by an international jury alone.
4. How to vote via SMS voting: Each band will have a specific number, which is the corresponding number of their band on the GBOB Belgium web page. (Please see this web page to know your band number: http://gbob.com/group/gbobbelgium/page/belgium-2011 )
To vote, people must send a SMS with the text: "GBOB"+"(number of band)" at the mobile phone number 3339 (1€/sms) You can vote how many times you want.
Beyond the Labyrinth - 1
To vote for Beyond the Labyrinth send the text "GBOB1" to the mobile phone number 3339
Memories and Mementos - 45
To vote for Memories and Mementos send the text "GBOB45" to the mobile phone number 3339
The 10 bands with the most number of votes will win a slot to the GBOB Belguim National Final in May.
5. How the international jury will choose: International Jury will choose 5 bands who will go on to the GBOB Belgium National Final, according to the songs and videos they upload at gbob.com. These will be chosen after the SMS voting period.
This announcement goes to all 62 bands registered for GBOB Belgium this GBOB season 2011-2012, listed on this web page:…Continue